The specifications for this machine are…
- CPU: ARM7500 clocked at 32 MHz. With hardware floating point unit, clocked at 48 MHz.
- Memory type: 4 MiB FPM motherboard mounted and, 1 SIMM slot, supporting a maximum memory size of 132 MiB
- Video subsystem: VIDC20 controller integrated into ARM7500 core, display memory is shared with main memory.
- Expansion: One Eurocard-sized Podule support in common with Archimedes-series machines. One internal network card socket.
- Case: One 3.5 inch bay, with floppy drive, one 5.25 inch bay for a CD-ROM. Note, only one of a CD-ROM/DVD-ROM or an Eurocard Podule could be fitted.
- Ports: RS-232 Serial, Parallel, PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, headphone audio out, DE15 VGA, network (optional).
- Dimensions, HxWxD: 102 x 357 x 283 mm
- Operating System: RISC OS 3.60 A7000