- There is another retro gaming event this weekend. I wont be going as its a bit too far away form me.
- When: 23.01.2010 – 23.01.2010 14.00 h – 23.59 h
- Where: The Garden Gate Pub – Aldershot
- The first ever Retro Computer Games Festival is going to be taking place at the Garden Gate pub on Saturday 23rd January 2010. The event will open it’s doors at 2.00pm and we’ll hang around until the landlady kicks us out (around 1am normally). There will be around 20+ systems available for people to play on during the day. You can get more information on the systems from the Systems & Games link on the site.
- We will be running a couple of competitions during the day, the details of which will be released at the event. Registration for the competitions will be on a first come first served basis, so be sure to turn up early if you wish to enter! Entry to the event is free but there will be a small charge for competition entry which will be put towards the prizes.
- As the event is being run in a pub there will obviously be refreshments available. The Garden Gate has a good selection of ales and is in the good beer guide it will also be serving pub food through the day.
For more info, visit http://www.retrocomputergamesfestival.com or the Facebook event page here.