As im not in a particularly good mood today, there are many things bugging me… I just wish Room 101 was real. Here is whats bugging me today. Most of this happened when I went into Peterborough this lunchtime.
- People who wear jackets in hot weather.
- People who don’t stop at zebra crossings.
- Electric wheelchairs who charge at you full pelt expecting you to move.
- “Would you like a catalog?” people who wonder the city center streets trying to get people to sign up
- People who stop you to ask you to sign up to donating money to charity. I can barely afford to feed my own family, let alone others!
- Too many Big Issue people in such a small place. I think Peterborough has more Big Issues sales people per square mile than any other town. Well, except from Cambridge I would guess.
- Why do Dell send a DVD copy of the server preparation CD when there’s not a DVD-Rom drive in the server.
- People who forget passwords every other day! You know who you are….
- People playing music on their mobile phones so everyone can hear. It sounds $hit, so turn it off!
- Chavs. No explanation needed….
Im sure I can add more rants as the day goes on.